Life Vision For Development
An Egyptian nonprofit foundation believing in community transformation through development.
It is committed to take care of the poor and oppressed, irrespective of their race, religion, gender or political conviction. We operate in partnership with other local Egyptian nonprofit Organisations in Cairo and Upper Egypt, awakening and empowering them to help the poor through practical deeds.
At Life Vision we also seek to equip and inspire youth to mobilise their community through the use of continual learning, science, technology, art, sports and music. We design professional development programmes that will alleviate poverty, promote self-reliance and affirm structured community transformation.
Life Vision partners with grassroot community based organisations for programmes co-implementation to build the capacity of local communities, targeting more structured transformation and sustainable change.
Like all Egyptians nonprofit foundations, we all are aiming for a better Egypt, but we have focused our targets on:
"The marginalised (women, children and youth) in rural areas and slums, live in dignity, capable of reaching their potential and positively impact their society."
Currently, we have three main programmes implemented in Cairo and Upper Egypt, mainly in Menia, Asiout and Beni Sweif governorates, identified to be at the top of the poorest governorates list in Egypt.
- Love: Our motive as we reach our beneficiaries and society.
- Positive transformation: We strive for a real and sustainable impact in the lives of our beneficiaries and society.
- Responsibility and accountability: We are committed to our beneficiaries and partners to achieve our vision
- Teamwork: We are a diverse yet integrated family, with clear rules and principles. We respect each other’s roles and allow each member to grow and to prove themselves.
- Resource mobilisation: We strive to acknowledge our human and material resources and to smartly utilise them to achieve the best impact on people.
- Investing hidden potentials: We help our beneficiaries discover and invest their hidden potentials as well as create an enabling environment for them to develop and rise and flourish.
The Life Vision team is an effective team. Our staff members are the foundation of our successful organisation. They are keen to contribute in improving quality, facilitate the completion of projects and increase productivity and efficiency.